In a video interview by our Business Communication professor with the head broker or Nest Realty in Wilmington, Ryan Crecelius, it was revealed that culture is a significant factor when it comes to agents and matching them with clients. I asked Mr. Crecelius how he describes their culture. He said, "I would describe our culture as being un-corporate, forward thinking, down to earth and fun."
I explored the Nest blog and really like the idea of the “Meet the Maker” series. One social media strategy I’ve learned is that posts should be duplicatable. I asked if Mr. Crecelius would you like to see different categories of series in the future. He said, "Sure, different categories would be great. It’s just a matter of finding the time. The “meet the maker” series content comes from our Nest Magazine that we put out twice a year. The goal for our magazine is to give readers insight into the cities we have offices in, what makes those places unique and to make them feel proud and to discover the town they live in. i.e 'Live Where Love Love'".
I noticed that Asheville and some other cities in North Carolina and Virginia are home to Nest Realty brokerages, so I was curious if culture varied regionally? Crecelius said,"To a degree I would imagine each office / market has things that make them unique but essentially we are all built on the same Nest DNA."
I explored the Nest blog and really like the idea of the “Meet the Maker” series. One social media strategy I’ve learned is that posts should be duplicatable. I asked if Mr. Crecelius would you like to see different categories of series in the future. He said, "Sure, different categories would be great. It’s just a matter of finding the time. The “meet the maker” series content comes from our Nest Magazine that we put out twice a year. The goal for our magazine is to give readers insight into the cities we have offices in, what makes those places unique and to make them feel proud and to discover the town they live in. i.e 'Live Where Love Love'".
No comments:
Post a Comment